In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Company of the
Information and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE) the identification data of the
PM ESPAIS IMMOBILIARIS
Company name: ESPAIS BILBAO 17, SL
Address: C / Bilbao, 18 bajo - 17005 - GIRONA - GIRONA
PURPOSE OF THE WEBSITE.
The purpose of this website is to publicize the products for sale or rent by PM ESPAIS IMMOBILIARIS as well as establish contact channels to obtain additional information to the respect.
This legal notice (hereinafter, the "Legal Notice") regulates the use of the website: www.pmespais.com
In general, the relations between ESPAIS BILBAO 17, SL PM ESPAIS IMMOBILIARIS and the Users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to the Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
USE AND ACCESS OF USERS.
The User is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the start of a business relationship with PM ESPAIS IMMOBILIARIS or any of its delegations.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY.
The intellectual property rights of the content of the web pages, their graphic design and codes are ownership of ESPAIS BILBAO 17, SL PM ESPAIS IMMOBILIARIS and, therefore, its reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other activity that may be perform with the contents of their web pages not even citing the sources, except with the consent of written by PM ESPAIS IMMOBILIARIS.
CONTENT OF THE WEB AND LINKS (LINKS).
PM ESPAIS IMMOBILIARIS reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained in its web pages and may even limit or deny access to said information to certain users.
PM ESPAIS IMMOBILIARIS does not assume any responsibility for the information contained in pages third-party website that can be accessed by "links" or links from any website owned by PM ESPAIS IMMOBILIARIS. The presence of "links" or links on the PM ESPAIS web pages IMMOBILIARIS is for informational purposes only and in no case does it imply a suggestion, invitation or recommendation on them.
Other data to include on the web depending on the service or product offered by the company:
- Codes of conduct to which they are adhered.
- Data relating to the administrative authorization necessary for the exercise of the activity.
- Information on the registration and academic title of professionals who carry out a regulated activity.
- Additional information when the service is accessed through a charging telephone number additional.
- If you also make on-line contracts, you must add the following information prior to the hiring process:
* Procedures that must be followed to contract on-line.
* If the electronic document of the contract is going to be archived and if it will be accessible.
* Technical means to identify and correct errors in data entry.
* Language or languages in which the contract may be formalized.
* General conditions to which, where appropriate, the contract is subject.
* Confirm the conclusion of the contract electronically, by sending an acknowledgment of receipt of the order placed.